Santa brings a gift that each child has specifically asked for.
This detail is so important because it gives each child a sense of being individually recognized and loved. Instilling self worth is one of our goals with the Secret Santa program.
Please remember our children are homeless, this is their Christmas...
YOU ARE THE SECRET SANTA
Here are the requirements:
1. Select the age and gender of child you would like to sponsor and email us with the form below
2. Once received you will be given their wish list items.
3. Purchase Items, drop them at one of our collection sites UNWrapped.. (Collection sites will be emailed)
4. You will need to sponsor your child's $15 donation for their stocking
5. You will need to sponsor your child's Christmas Meal $25 donation
6. You will be given the drop off locations and deadlines for your island once you have been assigned a child.
We provide Christmas on
Big Island, Maui & O'ahu
For those who wish to participate in this magical holiday cheer, we ask that you fully accept the
SECRET SANTA PHILOSOPHY.
That goes for all types of support and sponsorship.
Please click the button just above for our program guidelines. We love our children and respect their privacy and their wonderful belief in the magic of Santa.
You can make your donation to sponsor your child here with the following options, or mail or to bring a check to our collection site with your gifts.
Collection Dates: 2021
Maui Dec. 7th
O'ahu Dec. 11th & 12th
Big Island Dec. 1st - 17th
* O'ahu: Saturday Dec. 11th.
Pearl City First Hawaiian Bank corner of Kam Hwy & Waimano Home Rd.
11:00 a.m to 12:30 p.m.
Saturday Dec. 11th:
Kapolei Safeway 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Kane'ohe SUNDAY Dec. 12th 12:00p-1:00p
First Hawaiian Bank at the Windward City Shopping Center near KFC... not the mall
*BIG ISLAND: Island Wide Lex Brodies
Hilo: Microcom in Prince Kuhio Plaza