Santa brings a gift that each child has specifically asked for. This detail is so important because it gives each child a sense of being individually recognized and loved. Instilling self worth is one of our goals with the Secret Santa program.
Please remember our children are homeless, this is their Christmas...
YOU ARE THE SECRET SANTA
Here are the requirements:
1. Select the age and gender of child you would like to sponsor and email us with the form below
2. Once received you will be given their wish list items.
3. Purchase Items, drop them at one of our collection sites UNWrapped.. (Collection sites will be emailed)
4. You will need to sponsor their $15 donation for their stocking
5. You will need to sponsor their Christmas Meal $25 donation
6. You will be given the drop off locations and deadlines for your island once you have been assigned a child.
We provide Christmas on
Big Island, Maui and O'ahu
For those who wish to participate in this magical holiday cheer, we ask that you fully accept the
That goes for all types of support and sponsorship.
Please click the button just above for our program guidelines. We love our children and respect their privacy and their wonderful belief in the magic of Santa.
O'ahu Dec. 12th
Maui Dec. 15th
Big Island Dec. 17th
if you would like to make your donation of $40 ($15 for stocking and $25 for meal card), you may do so here, or bring your donation to the drop off.