Frequently asked questions
Participation will be defined as doing all three items below:
1. Registering at least 1 bowling team $600 donation for 6 bowlers
2. Providing at least 1 auction item valued at least $75 value
3. Helping with at least one of the following tasks:
• Organizing the auction prior to event: creating bid sheets, organizing items, creating item display signs
• Setting up auction area: getting decorations, setting up items for auction etc. at the event
• At the end of the event clean-up: distributing auction items to paid customers, cleaning up auction table and items not sold, clearing event area of decorations etc.
This is for individuals or those NOT signing up with 6 bowlers... so smaller groups, or partners, etc.
Sign up online with your $110 donation per bowler (you will be assigned a team lane)
Provide a door prize or silent auction item: Door Prizes sample, movie tickets, bags of coffee, local products, etc, certificate of service or local free services.
Share this event with your friends or family to join the event via social media or text, etc. There is a printable flier on this page, and social media share buttons for easy sharing
These are family or friends who wish to attend but not bowl. They can still participate in silent auction and door prize entry.
Make your donation online $20.
Will receive a door prize entry
Will have pupu platers
Premium Company Sponsorship
These companies are those who would like to be recognized at our event as the Premium Sponsors. We will have your company name on the auction table, pupu tables and in our shoutouts and newsletters.
Company T-Shirt Sponsors for Summer Camp- Let us be your Walking Billboards
This is a wonderful opportunity for those who wish to support our summer educational programs.
Register for the Charity Bowling Event
Thank you so much for joining our efforts to help end the cycle of poverty.
For those who wish to pay and register online please click here for the quick form.
For those who wish to send their donation via check please make checks payable to Project Hawai'i, Inc P.O. Box 1844, Kea'au, HI 96749-1844 ATTN: Bowling Event
Please also email us so we can save your lane.
For those companies who need to send us their logo, social media information, etc, please email to ProjectHawaii@HelptheHomelessKeiki.org
We are seeking volunteers who would like to help in the following areas to assure the over all success of this fun-filled event...
Volunteers to secure prizes/auction items
Volunteers to secure donations towards our summer camp
Volunteers to recruit groups, clubs or individual bowlers
Volunteers to help registration at the event 4:00p-5:15p
Volunteers to help set up event 4:00-7:00p